Christmas and New years about to come and it’s time to wish greetings to everyone.
I have collected some unique and best new year and Christmas greetings hope you like.
Short Overview what you read in this article: In this article, you will read about
- Christmas and new year Greetings,
- Short Christmas Greetings,
- Short New Year Greetings,
- Funny New Year and Christmas Messages,
- Religious Christmas Card Messages.
Christmas and new year Greetings
- Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas.
- During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
- Amidst the Christmas carols, eggnog, cookies, and mounds of presents, may your heart be filled with contentment and the unique feeling of joy that the season brings.
- My special wishes to you and to all those two are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
- Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
- This time of year brings festivities and family fun. It is a time for reminiscing and looking forward. Wishing you wonderful memories during this joyous season.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- During the miracle time for Christmas, you can see with the eyes of a child, experience the wonder of love and really enjoy everything that is offered this season.
- While celebrating the glory of this miraculous season, your home can be filled with love, peace, and joy. We hope that these blessings will follow you through the New Year.
- The best gift one can expect this year is to spend time together. I can not wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- For a happy gift and a good reminder to remember. My best wishes for a happy holiday and a wonderful new year.
- What could be better than opening gifts, eating and chirping Christmas music? Do all these things with the family like you.
- I wish your family all the delightful Christmas joy.
- Hope this Christmas is the end of a successful year for you. I hope the New Year will bring new hopes and bright beginnings.
- While we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful Christmas season, let us not forget to thank the child Jesus for coming to our lives. Let us unite together to welcome the homes of our hearts. Happy birthday to you and your loved ones.
- The poinsettias on the table and the crown on the door are a reminder that Christmas is near. Wish you a beautiful birthday.
- This Christmas and you count your blessings sent by God Almighty, do not forget to pray for those who you can not participate in this wonderful celebration. I wish you a happy birthday and a happy new year.
- Send good Regards your way in this Christmas season. We hope that the treasures and traditions of Christmas will fill your heart with hope and happiness.
Happy Birthday, let your heart be open.
- A friend like you is what makes Christmas special for me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can not wait for Christmas.
- I wish you a happy birthday, wish you a happy birthday, wish you a happy birthday because you are very dear.
- Santa Claus may bring you many gifts! We hope that your house will be full of peace and happiness! Jesus may wipe abundant blessings upon you! Here I wish you a happy birthday and a promising new year!
- I want to travel safely in the holiday season and always from our family to your family. Do you have a happy birthday and a happy new year?
- Christmas songs in the background to adjust the mood, flashlights, eggnog ready, family and friends on the road. What more could you ask for ?! Happy Birthday!
- We hope that this Christmas season will make you closer to all those who treasure in your heart. Do you have a happy birthday and a happy new year!
- Christmas may bring you this many reasons to smile. I wish you and your family a happy and happy birthday season.
- Christmas explains love, hope, and joy. Pass it to everyone in your life. You have a wonderful birthday
- Maintaining Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is better.
- Christmas is the perfect season for the conjunction of others when laughter and good news are in the air. Here is the hope that his birthday and grandmother among family and friends, sharing the spirit of the season.
- We hope that the spirit of the season will bring you closer to the one you love most. This may be a celebration year for everyone, a happy birthday to everyone.
Funny New Year and Christmas Greetings
- Santa was laid off this year. Good thing we have a stimulus package under the Christmas tree.
- Energy and environmental experts predict that, at current consumption rates, Santa will run out of sustainable coal for stockings by 2020. Stop being so naughty!
- I bought you a car for Christmas this year… I meant card. Oops, did I say car?
- I bought this envelope for you and they threw in the Christmas card for free.
- I would tell you, “Merry Christmas,” but I don’t think it would work out between you two.
- Did you know Santa has dyslexia? He often spells his name, “Satan.”
- Ironically, as we gain weight during holidays, our governor loses it.
- Merry Christmas and the decision of Happy New Year.
- What do you get when you take all the trouble shopping at Christmas? Holy day. happy Holidays!
- If you launch Christmas using Santa Claus, Christmas becomes Christmas. Then you can marry Holly today!
- I wish you a vacation full of stress, cold and anger. Hey, I’m at least realistic.
- I’m sorry guys, Santa died. But the good news is that now you can listen to the songs of Santana.
- I think the holidays were created to punish those who were naughty. I have to be on the list every year because I feel punished.
- I have an idea, to do one day every year when people are pressed to be nice, generous, happy, and patient. Wait, I’ve finished a happy birthday!
- Santa is just proof that fat is the happiest. Have a happy birthday!
- Too bad we can’t show each other the same Christian love on the road and in department stores the way we do during Christmas time.
- He knows when you are sleeping … He knows when you’re awake … He knows when you’ve been bad or good … He knows how much you make … He’s the government.
Religious Christmas Greetings and messages
- Merry Christmas. Praise God! Jesus has been born.
- Christmas is Independence Day for sinners.
- Praise God. There is hope for the Gentiles. Christ is born.
- This is the most important birthday celebrated each year.
- The best gift ever given was the original Christmas gift of Jesus Christ–God’s gift that keeps on giving.
- Share the love of Jesus this Christmas season.
- Your love for others reminds me of the love Christ has for all.
- May God bless you and your family this Christmas season.
- Jesus is the gift of Christmas.
- Every day we have the gift of Christ’s love. Merry Christmas.
- May the love of Christ provide you and your household with peace this Christmas.
Send these Greetings on Christmas day and new year 2019 to your friends, family members, and your love. Send these greetings by SMS using social media like WhatsApp, twitter, facebook status, Instagram and More. Happy Christmas and New Year in Advance Stay Happy.